FreeBSD handbook - Chapter 30.5. Bluetooth

Vladislav Nikolaev vladislav_vs at abv.bg
Mon May 23 10:53:53 UTC 2016

   Dear all,
  In FreeBSD handbook chapter 30.5. Bluetooth there's no info regarding registering of bluetooth device into /etc/bluetooth/bthidd.conf
  I was following the handbook to setup my bluetooth mouse and i failed. Then i found this guide http://astralblue.livejournal.com/357664.html . The part that i miss is how to add the device config into bthidd.conf and it was not included in the FreeBSD handbook.
  The missing part is:  bthidcontrol -a BDADDR query >> /etc/bluetooth/bthidd.conf

  Best Regards,  Vladislav Nikolaev