Sub:Outsource Autocad Drafting Services

Mary Jose webprovide.linkmaster at gmail.com
Wed May 18 03:20:06 UTC 2016

*Dear owner of freebsd.org,*

*I am Mary Jose - Business Manager of CAD Conversion company located in
Bangalore,India.We have over 14 Full-time Autocad drafters and 3d modellers
working In-house.We have high speed internet connection with power back in
our office facility.We support customers from US and Europe region on
regular basis.We can support your company regular basis with cost effective
process.*

*Our Highlights:*
*We are having over 5 years experience in Autocad drafting services.*
*We convert old scans/sketches as per your standard drawings.*
*We use layers/font/title block as per your standard.*
*We can do all kinds of paper to cad conversion services.*
*We can do all kind of entry from drawings to your system.*

*Below are the Options:*
*1. Whether its one time project or Long-term we can allocate CAD Staff on
your project.*
*2. If your project need custom tool learning we can learn quickly.*
*3. We can allocate full-time Monthly staff remotely based on your need.*

*Our Pricing:*
*Our Hourly price is: 8$ USD*
*Full-time Monthly CAD staff: 800$ USD [160 Hr]*
*Payment can be made by Paypal or Bank transfer.*

*We are mainly looking for long-term project so we can be your extended arm
from India and we can support all areas to establish network from Indian
office.We also welcome you to visit our facility for any advanced training
or process implementation.*

*please consider us and send your test project so we can execute and show
you our capability :)*

*Thanks!*
*Best Regard,*
*Mary Jose*