You`re Invited: Applied Artificial Intelligence Conference 2016

Head Geek Programmers Heaven no-reply at programmersheaven.com
Tue May 17 11:28:35 UTC 2016

Dear fellows coders and programmers,

We would like to invite you to the ​Applied Artificial Intelligence Conference, May 25th in San Francisco!

The Applied Artificial Intelligence Conference is a one day conference bringing together over 400 industry leaders, successful entrepreneurs, established venture capitalists, corporate executives, and disruptive startup founders around the theme of Applied Artificial Intelligence and its impact on society, the enterprise and you!

As member of the Programmers Heaven community you have access to a special developers promotion to attend one of the best ​Applied Artificial Intelligence Conference in the world!
Full list of speakers and conference program ​here

Registration for the conference in now open. Save $500 on the conference ticket with AAI16Programmers

​RSVP NOW

During the conference you will also have access to:

Amazon Web Service Activate -  up to $250,000 in credits
IBM cloud credits and IBM Watson office hours
Networking with some the best Silicon Valley technology companies ( Including: Facebook, Google, AirBnb, Uber, NASA, and many others)
If you have any questions regarding the conference please don't hesitate to contact the hackers.ai team at info at hackers.ai

About hackers.ai

hackers.ai brings together entrepreneurs, business leaders, researchers, and investors committed to empowering future generations with shared resources, knowledge, and networks in the field of Applied Artificial Intelligence.

We believe that innovation and progress will happen at an accelerated pace in all corners of the globe, and that bringing people together around their shared passion for AI will drive positive impact in our world! Learn more at ​hackers.ai