Spring's here -- Get Perfectgonzo for less today

Perfectgonzo newsletter at campaigns.perfectgonzo.com
Fri May 6 19:04:30 UTC 2016

To view it online, please go here:
http://campaigns.perfectgonzo.com/display.php?M=83498&C=6e86bdca407ebbfd9948f175143448d6&S=184&L=2&N=93

Click here to view more:
http://campaigns.perfectgonzo.com/link.php?M=83498&N=184&L=12&F=T
Join today to view our members area with no download limits!

Add newsletter at campaigns.perfectgonzo.com to your email Address Book for
uninterrupted promos.
If you can't click this offer, make sure to move this email from your
spambox to your inbox.
Need help? Have a comment? Please contact us.

You're receiving this newsletter because you're a past customer, or
subscribed to one of our websites. This may be considered an advertisement
or a promotional email.

This email was sent by Dev8 Entertainment
Trident Chambers P.O.Box 148 Tortola British Virgin Islands

To stop receiving these
emails:http://campaigns.perfectgonzo.com/unsubscribe.php?M=83498&C=6e86bdca407ebbfd9948f175143448d6&L=2&N=184