Small suggestion/question about The Handbook (Sec 2.3.1)

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Thu Mar 31 18:42:36 UTC 2016

I only look at the docs (e.g. the Handbook) infrequently, e.g.
when I need to refresh my memory about what image(s) I should
be downloading for a new build.

Doing that, just the other day, and then looking at the sets
of images actually available from the FTP sites, I realized that
I've never fully understiood when one should be using one of the
*-uefi-* release images.  (So far, I've never had to use one
myself.)

So anyway, might it be a Good Idea to include some brief verbage
explaining why and when one should be using one of the *-ueui-*
images on this page in the handbook?

   https://www.freebsd.org/doc/handbook/bsdinstall-pre.html