I need help for FreeBSD

Moreno Rugo morenorugo at yahoo.it
Thu Jun 30 17:01:53 UTC 2016

Hello,
my name is Moreno i've secondary school only but i've the passion for
computer, i've woriking on IT and Trainer Linux for HP, SUSE, REDHAT,
IBM Telecom Italia (now TIM) and more, now i'm retired because i want to
take a diploma from zero and i want to change my operating systems im my
house from Ubuntu, Debia to FreeBSD, this is the first question can you
suggest some manual please? , I'm start to learn C and i like to become
a programmer for FreeBSD project is this possible?
Many thank's

--
Moreno Rugo
System Engineer GNU/Linux