fwd:Is this your ATM receipt?..

Andy Ng Andy.ng at asiabusinessoutlook.com
Fri Jun 24 14:59:35 UTC 2016

Hey   .

Last week when I was at the ATM withdrawing some cash,
I noticed on top of the ATM machine there were a pile of receipts laying
around..

I guess the people before must have forgotten to clear it.

Out of curiosity I took a look at some of the receipts and was amazed...

Have a look at this.
Is this yours?
Here's the balance amount in the receipts.

$172.27...
$4,179.87...
$258.50...
$8,866.70...
$1,073.26...

It always amazes me to see how little mon,ey some people have in their bank
accounts.

In my lifetime of withdrawing ca.sh at the ATM machine...

Whenever I happen to see any receipts, the amount will always range from a
few hundreds to thousands of dol.lars.

It's difficult for me to see someone with a 5 figure saving account.

And only once did I happen to see an account with more than $100,000..

ONLY ONCE IN MY LIFE...

Now...

What's my reason for telling you this.

It's because after meeting and knowing so many people in my life.

There are lot of people who can't even achieve fin,ancial freedom after
working for 30-40 years.

And there are some who even after working past 40 years old...

Don't even have $10,000, in their bank account.

It always brings me back to this question.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE ALL THIS WHILE?

If you are NOT interested in attaining fr,eedom...

Then continue doing what you are doing.

But if you want to change and have a better life.

Then you need a vehicle to bring you there.

And the vehicle is non other than an internet business.

Few years ago, I was a struggling almost bankrupt designer.

But now, I have cleared all my debts, have 5 properties, have 2 fanciful
cars and
a nice saving account that will only go up.

All thanks to my internet business.

If you have decided to stop procrastinating and wanted a vehicle that will
help you to
quit your job and spend quality time at home with your family and your love
one.

Then register for our last Qoo10 training here.

Check it out here

This is the perfect vehicle to help you to get started and it will be the
first step towards attaining your goals..

f you have any interest whatsoever in building your own ecommerce
business,
or if you're planning to do something online for a side income..

You have to take the time to come down, you won't regret it..

Image
See you there

Andy

P.S. Here's a gift for you

P.P.S. 80% of our seats are almost gone. In fact, we have already closed
our last training.
Go here now to secure the remaining seats for your training

Please ignore this email if you have already attended, but you can check
out this training where you can create an additional 3 streams of
income...using just 30 mins per day..

If you no longer wish to hear from me or receive strategies for improving
your life, I'll be confused, lost, and lonely. C'mon, how often do you take
time out to think about your life and business?
And how often do you hear it from expert sources?
That's what I'm trying to help you with.
But, if you must go, I understand.
Just unsubscribe by clicking unsubscribe or "manage my subscription"
below.
I hope our paths cross again.

Click this link to unsubscribe: