Hello!

Manas Bhatnagar b.manas.88 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 00:13:53 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am sending this message from the BSDCan 2016 DocSprint. I'm reading
through the docsprint PDF and registering on the relevant sites as
well as subscribing to this mailing list.

I just wanted to say that getting connected to EFNet is quite
difficult, I tried connecting with Weechat 1.4, tried 4 servers and
got connected randomly but I didn't respond with some "cookie" in time
so I got disconnected. I use IRC everyday and it is my primary medium
of interacting with others online. I would like to join the IRC
channel on EFNet but it has been a frustrating process, EFNet's
servers do not seem to have valid SSL certificates or are using weak
DH keys etc.

I would like to request a different IRC server or alternate
communication means if possible.

Thank you,
Manas