:message from Andrew....

Lucas Loh Lucas.loh at adadvertorials.com
Mon Jul 25 04:14:51 UTC 2016

Hi

My good friend and eCommerce expert, Andrew Tan has spent years of his
life
and about $100k of his own money to CRACK THE CODE of eCommerce SUCCESS.

He finally accomplished the feat in 2012, and has changed the lives of many
common 'person-off-the-street' in the past few years.

Here's a picture of last week's training, as you can see we're packed to
the brim..
Image
Here are 3 important things you will discover from the training conducted
by my close friend and eCommerce expert, Andrew Tan.

   1) Research and Product Sniping – You will know how to identify the
products that are ALREADY selling well before even spending a single cent
on inventory!

   2) Sourcing – You will know how to source for the items you identified
through research at the BEST PRICE possible, thus giving you a HIGHER
PROFIT margin.

   3) Product Photography – You will know how to take PROFESSIONAL
looking products pictures for listing. Studies have shown that a well taken
product picture have a distinct edge over average pictures!!

If you have been thinking about getting into eCommerce on platforms like
Qoo10 or Lazada, why wait any longer?

Check it out here

Register NOW to learn these tricks and MORE at our sharing sessions!!

Do it quick before someone grabs your seat..

I look forward to see you at our next session!

See you in our office next week,

Lucas

P.S. I just glance at the registration list earlier on and saw that we are
reaching 80% full capacity.

I’m pretty confident we will close the registration once we hit maximum
size.

And in case you didn’t notice from our last email, this is the last and
final free training we will be conducting before taking a break to focus on
launching our own new ecommerce business.

If you have not registerd, please do so now.

Check it out here

Click this link to unsubscribe: