Sub-Better autocad drafting services

Thomas lew freeonline.linkpower at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 09:00:26 UTC 2016

*Dear owner of freebsd.org, *

*I am Thomas lew -Business Manager for CAD Conversion Company located in
Bangalore,India.Our Company daily creates the CAD Drawing from
PDF/Tiff/Scans/sketches. Our CAD engineers make accurate dimensional 2D
drawings and Presentation drawings.*

*Send your files by Mail or FTP.*
*Our Engineers work 24/7.*
*We are experts in Solidworks/Inventor/AutoCAD/CREO*
*Delivery Within 24 Hours*
*Please send your files so we can deliver sample to review our quality and
we are looking for long-term business partnership.*
*We charge Hourly 7.5$ USD per Hour for CAD services.*
*We charge 950$ USD for CAD Engineer on Monthly basis work.*
*We accept Paypal or BANK transfer payment.*

*Looking for long-term business association so please reply with your
requirement *
*Thanks!*
*Best Regards,*
*Thomas lew *