Checking FreeBSD kernel with static analyzer

Russell Haley russ.haley at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 16:54:28 UTC 2016

Okay, are those false positives being documented somehow for future reference? If you don't have a bug report nobody knows next time the analyzer is run. Or worse an hack like me is looking at the code! even a code comment might be a good idea about why it's okay?

Not releasing the bug list immediately was a wise decision IMHO.

Svyatoslav, Is your pre-processor harness open or closed source?‎

Russ

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Koodo network.