Checking FreeBSD kernel with static analyzer

Svyatoslav Razmyslov razmyslov at viva64.com
Wed Feb 17 15:15:24 UTC 2016

Hi, Warren.

We've published the article on our site, here is the message from our PR:

Analysis of FreeBSD kernel by PVS-Studio.
The development team of PVS-Studio static code analyzer checked FreeBSD
OS kernel and published an article <link here>, describing the most
suspicious fragments.

http://www.viva64.com/en/b/0377/

Thanks!

--