Removal of name from documentation and elsewhere…

Dishanker Raj dishanker at protonmail.ch
Mon Feb 8 15:42:29 UTC 2016

Hi!

Several years ago (somewhere around the years 1999-2000) I submitted a port of a simple program that teaches people to code in a programming language. I am no longer involved with this port and would like my name (including an obsolete e-mail address to be removed for the list of contributors). The port can be found under /games/rtb .

Every mention of my name and the e-mail address should be removed from your main databases:

Dishanker Rajakulendren <draj at oceanfree.net>

https://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/articles/contributors/contrib-additional.html

Thank you in advance, and please contact me for additional relevant information.

—Dishanker Raj