Request for humble help in FreeBSD documentation

Tony Tam tonytam874 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 04:27:55 UTC 2016

Hello,
Thank for creating and maintaining the greatest OS man can made in the time
being. I started with UNiX in Linux. I switched to freeBSD because...Well
documentation. Long story make short as I started using FreeBSD for the
documentation quantity, quality and accuracy, I am willing to give my best
to make the documentation (and the OS?) better for developers out there. I
never directly contribute in such project so I don't have a very clear Idea
of how to proceed.
 In order to get grisp of  how things work, I will appreciate translating
some not-yet-translated documentation (french-english) and then see of what
use I can be.
Best regards,
 Magane.