Correction for nanobsd documentation

Daniel Bielefeldt daniel at bielefeldt.org
Wed Aug 31 10:37:14 UTC 2016

I've been reading the nanobsd documentation, and after my attempt to
build an image, I wasn't sure where to find the final image.

In the document under 2.2 there is a guide that describes the procedure
step by step. In the 3. step is shows that the complete image is located
in /usr/obj/
Perhaps that the case when you build images for other than embedded
platforms. When I finally found the correct path is was /usr/embedded
instead of /usr/obj.

It was not hard to find the correct path, as it was in the output from
nanobsd.sh, but maybe the documentation should make an exception in the
step by step guide, by saying something about where to find the final image.

Best Regards,
Daniel Bielefeldt