Wiki: I would like to modify Suspend/Resume page

Aleksander Alekseev afiskon at devzen.ru
Wed Aug 10 19:23:28 UTC 2016

Hello.

I noticed that Suspend/Resume page [1] could be improved in two ways:

* Link to laptop.bsdgroup.de seems to be dead, it should probably be
  removed.
* I would like to add my laptop to Field Data table. FreeBSD works
  great on this laptop. Works everything, including hibernation. People
  should know.

I tried to do everything according to AboutWiki article [2]. I created
an account [3], confirmed my email and logged in. However it turned out
that I don't have permissions to add myself to ContributorsGroup page
[4], create/modify my personal page or edit Suspend/Resume page. Perhaps
AboutWiki article could be improved too :)

Could you grant me corresponding permissions please?

[1] https://wiki.freebsd.org/SuspendResume
[2] https://wiki.freebsd.org/AboutWiki
[3] https://wiki.freebsd.org/AleksanderAlekseev
[4] https://wiki.freebsd.org/ContributorsGroup