Watched "A Long Long Time Ago 2" By Jack Neo?

Brian Goh~ "Brian.goh." at seminarssg.com
Sun Apr 10 12:06:09 UTC 2016

Hey
,

Hope the weekend has been awesome for you..

I just bought my tickets for the Jack Neo film "Long Long Time Ago 2"..

The kids are going to be with the In-laws, and my wife and I can't wait to
grab some
chill out time without the kids for a few hours, and grab a movie and
dinner :)

Watched the first movie and i have to say, it wasn't too bad for a local
production..

It was about when Singapore was a young nation, when people lived in
Kampongs,
and there was no such thing as the internet..

Back in the days, when you wanted to open up a business, it used to cost
alot of startup capital,
your prospective clients would be a couple blocks radius around your store
location...

Nowadays with technology, it has made the world a much smaller place, cuz
you can communicate with people internationally at a touch of a button,it's
so much easier and less risky..

You can start up an online store on a platform like Qoo10 (where they
already have 1million Singaporean customers who you can tap on)

Isn't it great to have technology?

I'm currently at home waiting for the wife to get changed, before heading
out for our movie, and I just wanted to remind you that our next week's
Qoo10 f,ree workshop is already 70% full

Check out last week's attendance..

last week's workshop
It is full house most of the time.

Seats are all taken up and people are standing all over the place trying to
see the screen and learn as much as they can.

This is because we share real simple methods in our training.

Nothing complicated… and it’s easy enough for people to get started
immediately..

As I mentioned, next week's session is almost full..

If you don’t want to stand and prefer to sit down and learn, then it’s
better you register early and come early.

Next week once we hit 90% full we will close the registration.

Click here if you're keen to start an online Business on Qoo10 & Lazada..
and you want to have an additional income for yourself in 2-3 months
time...

if you have any interest whatsoever in building your own ecommerce
business,
or if you want an additional income for yourself in 2-3 months time..

You have to take the time to come down, you won't regret it..

If you can spare 3 hours, I promise you'll bring back some great
information, that will help you
on your journey..

(It's F,REE Anyway, So There Is Nothing For You To Lose And More To Gain)

Image
Well the wife is done...

So I'm off to my movie...

I hope you manage to come down...

Come say "Hi" if you see me...

Stay motivated & talk soon

Brian

P.S. Here's a gift from best-selling author Patric Chan

If you no longer wish to hear from me or receive strategies for improving
your life,
I'll be confused, lost, and lonely.
C'mon, how often do you take time out to think about your life and
business?
And how often do you hear it from expert sources?
That's what I'm trying to help you with.
But, if you must go, I understand.
Just unsubscribe by clicking unsubscribe or "manage my subscription"
below.
I hope our paths cross again.

Click this link to unsubscribe: