fwd:5 simple steps to start a profitable business on Qoo10 & Lazada..

Audrey Goh Audrey.goh at seminarssg.com
Thu Apr 7 10:23:50 UTC 2016

For Anyone Who Wanted To Have Their Own Profitable eCommerce Business...

"5 Simple Steps To Start A
Profitable E-commerce Business
On Qoo10 & Lazada"

Hey

Have you bought something online before? If your answer is Yes..about 75%
of the people around you have the same answer.

Online sho,pping is no longer a myth as what it seemed 10 years ago, as
statistics around the world have proven that online sales are climbing up
every year.
Image
As new online sh,opping sites like Qoo10 and Lazada are offering retailers
a chance to sell their products on their platform for free.

Retailers are able to pass the savings required to open a retail store to
customers, by giving them better discounts.

Now you know why products sold on online sho,pping sites are often a lot
cheaper than retail stores.

Plus, many sh,opping sites today are mobile friendly that makes online
sh,opping on the go very convenient.

It’s easy to see why just in Singapore alone, Qoo10 has already more than
1 million paying customers.
Image
Image

    Research

Most new online business owners tend to over look this.

They quickly fall in love with products and bring in stocks of products
they think people will buy.

And when the products don’t move, they wind up having to resort to
selling at cost or below cost price… thus making a loss.

Doing a proper research on what products sell well saves you 99% of the
problems you face later on in your business.

One of the simplest ways to do research, is to look at the bestseller’s
list on other popular sh,opping sites from other countries.

Then look at Qoo10 or Lazada to see if there are any competitors selling
the product.

If there’s no one selling it or if there’s very few competitors

Then you have a potential bestseller.
2.  Sourcing

Many retailers around the world would consider China as the factory of the
world.

As their costs for producing goods is one of the lo,west in the world.

However, its also common for foreigners to get cheated by unscrupulous
suppliers who sell fake goods or bad quality products at the same price.

When it comes to sourcing. The secret lies in “Where” and “Who” you
know.

For starters, looking out for good reviews of the supplier and how many
recent sold items can give you a good gauge on how legit they are.

As a Qoo10 and Ebay power seller, I’ve had my fair share of getting
conned by unscrupulous suppliers.
And I’ve also built many good relationships with many honorable
suppliers.

3. Determine Profit:

To ensure profitability in your business, you have to start managing the
cost of each product.

After all, the lower the cost, the higher your profit margin will be.

Things that contribute to your cost include shipping, product costs,
marketing… etc.

Shipping fees are pretty standard.

If you’re charging your customers shipping, then the cost isn’t a
problem.

What you can control is where you get your products. Compare prices with
different suppliers.

Usually the bigger the quantity, the lower the costs for each product.

However, if you take too many stocks of the same products, you run the risk
of not being able to sell all of them.

In our training, we show you where to source for products that offers you
competitive prices at small quantities.

And we have a system that shows you just the right amount of products to
bring in, so you won’t blow your budget.

Check out our training

 4. Listing:

You’ve probably heard that, “Pictures speak a thousand words”.

This has never been truer when you’re listing a product up on Qoo10 or
Lazada.

First and foremost, pictures have to be professionally taken as it reflects
upon your customer’s impression of you as a seller.

Even as a new seller, you can take advantage of a good product listing to
instantly gain credibility.

And the good news is, you only need to set up the product listing once and
it will continue to help you “sell” your product 24 hours a day.

Talk about passive income..

And remember, pictures sells...

 5. Scale:

Once you start to have sales coming. It’s time to scale up your business
to earn 2 to 3 times more.

Find similar platforms and duplicate the same listing there.
And you’ll have a winning e-commerce business formula.

Unfortunately, the biggest flaw with most online business owners is that
they don’t have a
full system to run it.

In our Qoo10 training, we teach you from step 1 or the way to step 5 making
sure you succeed
with our guidance.

But I’ve to warn you though; this training could literally change your
life…
like it has been for many of our students.

Check out our training

If you’re ready to take your financials up to the next level, I like to
invite you to our fr,ee Qoo10 Training before we run out of seats...

Is Hardwork The “Only” Way To Succeed In Life?
Obviously NOT!

It is about applying the right formula to short cut your way to success.
And that is exactly what Suat Li did.
Image
She achieved all these within 6 months of applying our 5-steps system

We have Limited Space In Our Office, So Register Now Before Someone Else
Snatches Your Seat

(It's F,REE Anyway, So There Is Nothing For You To Lose And More To Gain)
Image

P.S. Here's a gift from best-selling author Patric Chan

If you no longer wish to hear from me or receive strategies for improving
your life,
I'll be confused, lost, and lonely.
C'mon, how often do you take time out to think about your life and
business?
And how often do you hear it from expert sources?
That's what I'm trying to help you with.
But, if you must go, I understand.
Just unsubscribe by clicking unsubscribe or "manage my subscription"
below.
I hope our paths cross again.
Click this link to unsubscribe: