Updating the VMware Fusion section

Benjamin Kaduk bjk at freebsd.org
Tue Sep 22 01:47:12 UTC 2015

On Mon, 21 Sep 2015, Douglas Carmichael wrote:

> To whom it may concern:
>
> I was looking at the VMware Fusion part of the FreeBSD handbook (http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/virtualization-guest-vmware.html) and the screen shots come from an old version of Fusion.
>
> Who should I contact about updating the screenshots? (I have Fusion 8 myself.)

This list is a reasonable place, but an entry in bugzilla would be
slightly better, since you could attach the images to the ticket instead
of just including links to them in an email.

Please ensure that they are of the same format and resolution as the
existing images, and state that they are available under an appropriate
license (i.e., BSD 2-clause).

-Ben