Can we talk YouTube placements? (Final invitation to our private beta.)

Nadim nadimc+TB2 at contentblvd.com
Thu Sep 10 20:41:31 UTC 2015

Hello,

This will be my last email for a while, since we're wrapping up our beta and we won't have a chance to get back to you once we open the platform to the public.

We make it dead simple to get products featured in YouTube videos at a very low cost. The program has been so popular that in just a couple of months, we've had over 3,500 YouTubers join our platform and offer to feature products thousands of times. The response has just blown us away.

And the thing is, you don't even pay the YouTubers-- you just have to send them product!-- but we've taken a lot of the time, expense and hassle out of the whole process. Just a few months ago we launched a campaign with Urban Decay that had a reach of 2 million viewers. We're currently working with many more brands, like GoPro and Fitbit, and we're bringing on new brands every week.

To prove to you how easy we made it to get exposure on YouTube, we'd like you to list a product in our marketplace for free. YouTubers are notified of your listing, and can offer to share your product with their audience. If you like some of the offers, you send them products. It's as simple as that.

Click here to get started right away:

http://mandrillapp.com/track/click/30045204/app.contentblvd.com?p=eyJzIjoiSEk5TlFrZTJmQnJDVUVKaGVpSVhURnRESFNjIiwidiI6MSwicCI6IntcInVcIjozMDA0NTIwNCxcInZcIjoxLFwidXJsXCI6XCJodHRwczpcXFwvXFxcL2FwcC5jb250ZW50Ymx2ZC5jb21cXFwvI1xcXC9hZGQtcHJvZHVjdC1saXN0aW5nP3V0bV9zb3VyY2U9bXQmdXRtX21lZGl1bT1lbWFpbCZ1dG1fY29udGVudD1UYWxrJnV0bV9jYW1wYWlnbj1UQjItRjImZW1haWw9ZnJlZWJzZC1kb2NARnJlZUJTRC5vcmdcIixcImlkXCI6XCI5MDY5OTQwYmEwNmU0M2Y0YjkwN2UwMDdkZjQ5NTZkYlwiLFwidXJsX2lkc1wiOltcImExZGNhMjhjODQ4NTc1NWIzNGZjZWMwMzAzZGRkM2Q5M2M0MDRkODlcIl19In0

Over 3,500 YouTubers waiting for you...

Cheers,

Nadim Chammas
Content BLVD
This email was sent to freebsd-doc at FreeBSD.org (mailto:freebsd-doc at FreeBSD.org)