freebsd documentation help

Lukas Splavec splavecl at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 09:20:39 UTC 2015

I have joined the freebsd-translators list but got no confirmation yet.

After I followed the instructions in the documentation I encountered some
problems.
The documentation is pointing to
http://wonkity.com/~wblock/tmp/translation/overview-quick-start.html which
does not exist This part is apparently vital as further instructions are
refering to it in quote "The procedure shown in Section 1.2, “Quick Start”
is assumed to have already been performed" which could not be done.