Quick Solutions to Cover Funding Shortfalls: 100% funding to buy goods; Spot advances against Receivable; Inventory financing.

Melody Lanoy mlanoy at ashfordfinance.com
Mon Oct 19 14:36:43 UTC 2015

Good Day,

Do you need quick funding to manage your funding gap and grow out of the vicious cycle of funds shortage? Then please contact us for a quick solution:

1.     100% funding to buy goods to pay your suppliers and satisfy your Purchase Orders. This will allow you to grow your business without any capital constraints.

2.     Advances against receivables, Spot or relationship based.

3.     Inventory financing.
Based in New York, Ashford Finance has been in business for about 30 years and have funded the growth of many companies in the US and Canada.

Please confirm you have received this email.

Melody Lanoy
Business Development Officer
Ashford Finance LLC
40 Wall Street, 28th Floor