3.6. Disk Organization in FreeBSD Handbook

Benjamin Kaduk bjk at freebsd.org
Wed Oct 14 03:28:09 UTC 2015

Hi Ryan,

On Tue, 13 Oct 2015, Ryan England wrote:

> I noticed when reading through the handbook that there are broken images in
> the page titled "3.6 Disk Organization."  I've included a link below for your
> convenience.
> https://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/disk-organization.html
>
> Is there anything I can do to assist in rectifying this issue?  I'd be happy
> to assist in any way possible.

Thanks for pointing this out.  It looks like r47275
(https://svnweb.freebsd.org/doc?view=revision&revision=47275) was slightly
overzealous in disconnecting image files from the build, so the needed eps
files were not being generated during the website build.

The other removed images from that commit seem to all be screenshots, so I
am going to assume that they are actually no longer referenced without
checking.

I'm running a test build now to confirm that my fix works, and will commit
when it succeeds.

As Fehmi notes, please do feel free to open bug reports if you see other
issues; that helps us keep track of things that do not get addressed right
away.

-Ben Kaduk