FreeBSD news story

Denis Yanov denisy at devart.com
Tue Nov 24 11:42:37 UTC 2015

Hi, my company released new Delphi Data Access Components which are
available for FreeBSD. Those components have free trial
versions.

Can you post the following news post?

"Devart team is proud to introduce the new versions of Delphi Data Access
Components including such significant features as:

- RAD Studio 10 Seattle is supported and now you can use the latest IDE to
develop cross-platform applications.
- Now you can use INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE batch operations, that may
increase performance of huge data modifications up to 1000 times.
- MariaDB Embedded is supported
- Now the trial limitation by 6 columns is removed from the Trial version
for Win64 and it becomes a fully-functional Professional Edition.

Our Delphi components are libraries of components that provide direct access
to multiple databases from Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and Free Pascal) on
Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, and FreeBSD for both 32-bit and
64-bit platforms. We have combined the experience of long-term successful
development into one product, which provides unified access to multiple
database servers like Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, InterBase,
Firebird, PostgreSQL, SQLite, DB2, Microsoft Access, Sybase Advantage
Database Server, Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise, and other databases
(using ODBC provider).

They offer unified approach to the database-related applications development
process. That means you can switch easily between different databases in
your projects without going deep into their specifics.

Using them with its server-independent interface is the best way to create
cross-database applications.

You can find their description on the product page
https://www.devart.com/dac.html"

If you can't post it, please advice what I should remove or change to get it
posted?