How to submit translated document

Hoyoung Kim trig4800 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 02:12:48 UTC 2015

On Thu, 19 Nov 2015, Dongseob Park wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm new to FreeBSD and now I'm working as an software engineer in Korea
>
> Although I'm not good at FreeBSD but I think I can translate some of
> documents like Developer's Handbook.
>
> I already read some document and 'who we are' and 'Submitting
> documentation' but I have some questions about translated document.
>
> *1. Do I have to work based on HEAD branch?*
>      -> Just I want to know some rules. If there're fixed rule, then I'd
> like to start with HEAD.
>
> *2. How do I find reviewer and receive comments?*
>      -> I found some websites and community but there're very few korean
> users available. Many of you guy's second language may not be korean. If
> there's no korean reviewer, then how do I submit my translation?
>
> Please answer my questions and give me some advices.
>
> Thank you.

Hello, I'm currently working on Korean translation--Yes, I'm also Korean :)

We have github repo for Korean Documentation:
https://github.com/kr-bsd/freebsd-doc-kr

If you want to contact with other Korean FreeBSD users, these will be
helpful:
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/kr.freebsd/
- Slack: https://kr-bsd.slack.com/
(Sadly, we do not have working kr.freebsd.org yet.)

Or you can email me directly, if you want.

Thank you!