Security-Account Verifcation ✔

iTunes.INC itunes at service.com
Mon May 11 19:45:12 UTC 2015

   [apple_logo_web%402x.png]
   Dear Customer,

   Your account has been Suspended, as an error was detected in your
   informations. The reason for the error is not certain, but for
   security reasons,  we have suspended your account temporairly.

   When you're ready complete the following informations to confirm your
   identity, click the link below to update your account information.Â

   [1]Confirm My Account

   Case ID: 4557727859

   NOTE:Â Â If this is not resolved within 72 hours, we will be forced to
   susupend your account as it may be used fraudulently. The purpose of
   this verification is to ensure that your account has not been
   fraudulently used.
   Apple Support