Programadores web . Drupal . Zend framework. YII .

ola at citiface.com ola at citiface.com
Mon May 4 15:39:35 UTC 2015

Good day,
Apologies for the impersonal nature of this email.
Are you interested in hiring a php, drupal 6/7 or zend framework
developers for your internet project?
If you would need freelance developers please refer to my
linkedin profile for more information on my experience and work.
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/olakorede-adebayo-ajayi/18/566/253
You can also take a look at my website here
http://citiface.com
Hourly rates are very competitive with relation to years of
experience.
Best regards.

Technologies:

    Operating systems : Linux (ubuntu, fedora, centos, redhat).
    Languages & standards : PHP, Mysql,(x)HTML, CSS, XML,
Javascript/Jquery,
    Content management systems : Drupal 6/7(pro).
	Frameworks : Zend framework, YII, Symfony.
    Webservers : Apache, vanish.
    CI: Gerrit Git with Jenkins CI Server, Hudson, bamboo with
Jira.
    Web Api's :  Facebook api, Linkedin, google data, Twitter api
, ...
    Webservices: curl, soap, xmlrpc, rest, ...
    Performance: memcached, varnish...
    Software versioning: Subversion, CVS, Git
    Analysis: Xdebug.
    Other software and services:  Apache solr, Eclipse,
Netbeans,Virtualbox, Photoshop, Google analytics, Google adsense,
other Google apps, Plesk ...

Ola ajayi
ola at citiface.com