Digital Partnership for Website Designing & Development

Brandi Cohen brandi at digitalsolutionleader.com
Tue Mar 24 09:25:04 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am Brandi Cohen,

Manager – Online Marketing

To introduce, we are an ISO 9001:2008 certified Indian Web Design and
Development firm and have over 10 years of experience. We have been
partnering various digital agencies all over US, UK, Australia and Europe.

As you offer Web Design and Development Services to your clients may I
propose an association between the two firms? In these tough times, where it
is hard to maintain the top line, we can help boost the bottom-line for you.

We can execute the Web Design or SEO projects on a white label basis for you
at a much lower cost than what it might be in house - No compromise on
quality!

Our Primary Services includes:

ü  Web Design and Development

ü  SEO

ü  Ecommerce

ü  Web application development

ü  HTML5 Development

ü  Mobile web development

Do let me know if you are interested and we would be happy to connect with
you and discuss more in detail about your project requirement.

I look forward to your positive responses mail.

Kinds Regards,

Brandi Cohen

Marketing Manager

If you want unsubscribe please mail back with unsubscribe as the subject in
this email.