The FreeBSD Handbook

David Lieberman dvlieberman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 05:15:30 UTC 2015

Hi,

    I just purchased a copy of The FreeBSD Handbook, 3rd Edition, Volume 1,
after having clicked on 'Handbook' under 'Shortcuts' on the FreeBSD Home
page and examining the FreeBSD Handbook to which I was directed.  In the
Abstract of this FreeBSD Handbook, it states that "If you would prefer to
have a hard copy of the handbook, you can purchase one at the FreeBSD
Mall".  I therefore expected that the Volume 1 that I was purchasing would
consist of approximately the first half of the FreeBSD Handbook, Copyright
1995-2015, that I had examined at your website.  However, it was
immediately evident, from the Table of Contents, that the book I received
(last Copyright 2003) was not a hard copy of the FreeBSD Handbook I had
examined.

    If a true hard copy of the FreeBSD Handbook shown at your website
exists, I would very much appreciate receiving a copy to replace the book
you sent me.  If not, then I would appreciate receiving a refund of the
$51.50 I paid you.  In either case, if you arrange for the postage, I will
return the book you sent me.

David Lieberman

--
David Lieberman