Event on Python: You should be using it

David Lahr davidlahr123 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 06:27:40 UTC 2015

*Title:-* Python: You should be using it

Heck, there are even n number of scripting languages out there. Then the
question is why python? To be precise, Python is a scripting and not
programming language. There is a thin line between being a programming
language and a scripting language. Some of the scripting languages I can
remember as of now would be JavaScript, Python, Perl, Ruby, VB script and
PHP. These are the ones that are on the top. But again, why python? So,
today I would be focusing why I always prefer to choose python over any
other scripting language. So, here goes everything… Starting with Perl,
both are pure scripting languages. But the intention behind using either
are totally different. To make it simple, Python has a set of defined rules
that a programmer needs to follow, whereas Perl is more forgiving. But
still, one doesn’t always need a forgiving language. Perl provides numerous
ways to solve a problem.In case of python, one needs to make a simple and a
proper way to do things. Whereas both the languages try to make the code as
compact as possible, there are still reasons of choosing either languages.
When, a person is trying to develop something, he can choose to work with
Perl if he does not have a defined time to complete a project.

*Event start date:-* 31st july 2015

*Event end date:-*  30th september 2015

*Event start and end time:-* 10:00 Am to 7:00 Pm

*Website link:-*
<http://t.sidekickopen13.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XYg7dSyWbW4XHx3H1p1hZCW8q-c7s56dJPVf3YqT3q02?t=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.educba.com%2Fcourse%2Ffree-online-investment-banking-training-course%2F&si=6381815154081792&pi=0856d2c3-a131-49a0-ef5e-d8a27c247a23>*http://www.educba.com/python-you-should-be-using-it/
<http://www.educba.com/python-you-should-be-using-it/>*

*Event Cateogry:- *Education,Training and Learning.

*Course:- *Online Training

*Course Fee:-* Free

*For any further Quires or assistance:-*

*Event contact name:- *David lahr

*Email id:-* davidlahr123 at gmail.com

*Contact no:-* 9222287738