USB Gift

Betty-suntrap sales88 at suntrap.com.cn
Mon Jul 20 06:53:20 UTC 2015

Dear My friend,

Very happy to know you from one of my friend.

This is Betty from Suntrap Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd, we manufacture the USB Flash Drive production over 5 years.
We always make good standard flash and full capacity memory.
We received your enquiry before; are you still have USB request this moment.

Below is our hot products price that I calculate for you,please check and come back your ideas.
Betty will always here for you.

Swivel USB
Any color you need
No logo,if you need this,please send Logo pictures to us,we will make design for you
            and tell you the exact logo cost.
Polybag packing.

2GB FOB Shenzhen USD1.89/PC
4GB FOB Shenzhen USD1.99/PC