DRIVE YOUR CAR AND GET PAID ADVERTISING FOR Jet Blue Airlines. ($400 Weekly)

©Jet Blue Airlines Advertisement™ buckthg at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 17:36:24 UTC 2015

Hello,
We got your email address through a local Business directory on the web. We must apologise for taking some of your valuable time to explain a proposal that will imagine will be of utmost benefit.

We are currently seeking individuals Strictly in the United State who would like to make money by simply driving their vehicle advertising for Jet Blue Airlines. This is in our view to create more awareness and attract more customers to be willing to patronize us for local and international flights.

This is a basic strategy of the "pay me to drive" concept: JetBlue Airlines seeks people, regular citizens, professional drivers and more to go about their normal routine, only with a small advert for "Jet Blue Airlines" plastered on their vehicle. The advert are typically vinyl decals, also known as "auto wraps" that almost seem to be painted on the vehicle, and which will cover any and little portion of the vehicle's exterior surface.

This strategy gives Jet Blue Airlines Lots of exposure and awareness. The auto wrap tend to be colorful, eye-catching and attract lots of attention. Plus, it's a form of advertising with a captive audience eye catching, people who are stuck in traffic can't avoid seeing the wrapped car alongside them.

This program will last for as long as you want it and the minimum you can participate is 2 months and you get paid weekly, also individual with two or more vehicle can only participate once and with one vehicle at a time.

You will be compensated with $400 per week which is essentially a rental payment for letting Jet Blue Airlines use the space on your vehicle, no fee is required from you. We have experts that would handle the advert placement on your vehicle. You will receive an upfront payment of $400 inform of check via courier service for accepting to carry this advert on your vehicle.

You will also be eligible to participate in our monthly draw for various prizes and also get some percentage discount on flights booked with Jet Blue Airlines.

It is very easy and no application fee required, contact us through email (jetblueairways at consultant.com) along with the following information if you are interested in these offer.

Full Name:
Age:
Sex:
Occupation:
Physical Address:
City:
State:
Zip code:
Make of vehicle and year:
Exterior Color of vehicle:
Telephone numbers:
Email:

We will contact you immediately we receive this information.

Kind Regards!
©Jet Blue Airlines Advertisement™. All rights reserved.
Address: 1 Jetblue Way
Corona, CA 92879
www.Jetblue.com
jetblueairways at consultant.com