Dear Beloved

Madam Abra Jericho. actionbiiz1984 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 07:47:48 UTC 2015

 Dear Beloved

I am Madam Abra Jericho.A complete citizen of the Philippines, widow to the late Mr   Mayor Jericho who was a victim of the terrorist attack in my country.We were married for 7  years without a child and my late husband was a government contractor. Before his death he had a foreign account in Germany  the sum of $7.8M.

This deposit was coded under a secret arrangement as a family
treasure. This means that the security company does not know the real
content of this trunk box which he distinguished and deposited with a
security company in Germany

I want you to do me a favor to receive this funds to a safe account in
your country or any safer place as the beneficiary. I have plans to do
investment in your country,like real estate and industrial
production and  I plead you take it as personal task to assist  the
widow like me.

This is my reason for writing to you.Please if you are willing to
assist me indicate your interest in replying.

Yours
Madam Abra Jericho