Can I help?

R0B_ROD witchdoctor.mdf at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 19:21:05 UTC 2015

Hey everyone.
I want to help with documentation and code (in the far future).
I am re-writting the handbook for my own use
in HTML 2.0 plain/text using lynx as a color and readability guide.
Also your HTML code at the current website is pretty horrible.
I was told that the BSD group was constantly polishing their code.
I am a Eric S Raymond reader since I was 14 years old.
I have tried my best to apply many of his principles in my life,
which actually stem from the rich UNIX history that began
with AT&T but evolved and matured thru college kids.
I was one of those people in my past life.
I am here again to mention: Purity and Elagance is Key!
LOL. Im a joker... ;)

If anyone would like to see what I have done
I can send you a copy.
I think that anyone reading my version of the
handbook from a console with lynx or links
will appreciate the flow. At least those are my hopes.
I see it as English practice and going through the documentation
systematicly. It can only make me a better right?

--
Im new to FreeBSD. Im looking for friendships.
I have a lot of time on my hands.

from a
fool-enthusiast-scientist-engineer named:

Roberto Rodriguez Jr.

$ My Experience $

Served in Food & Beverage Hospitality industry for 8 years.
Climbed Cell Towers out in Middle America. 600' Tallest Tower Scaled.
Computer enthusiast since 8 years old.
First electrical shock at 3 yrs old.
Dad had Commodore64, MSDOS and other hardware.
I speak/write Spanish and English at a proficient level.