iSCSI Mutual Chap documentation

mcintoshcd at verizon.net mcintoshcd at verizon.net
Tue Feb 3 23:15:31 UTC 2015

   Hello,
   I just completed a detailed HOWTO for securing iSCSI luns with Mutual
   Chap on FreeBSD 10.1 and NetApp Storage Arrays. Its the first of its
   kind from what I can find via google. I believe it would benefit your
   users and would like to contribute this to your document library. I
   have already posted it to the NetApp Community site and I've had
   several hits already.  I worked with your iSCSI developer Edward
   Napierala and thanked him in the post below.
   http://slice2.com/2015/02/01/howto-secure-iscsi-luns-between-freebsd-10
   -1-and-netapp-storage-with-mutual-chap/
   I have a series of posts detailing how to configure iSCSI Mutual Chap
   on multiple operating systems here:
   http://slice2.com/list-of-iscsi-mutual-chap-posts-by-os/
   Regards,
   Curt McIntosh