Events Calendar - SCALE

Ilan Rabinovitch ilan at linuxfests.org
Mon Dec 28 05:17:24 UTC 2015

Hello,

I am contacting you on behalf of the SCALE conference.  We would like to
submit our upcoming events for inclusion in your event
calendar at: https://www.freebsd.org/events/events.html

While Linux is in our name we tend to have a fair amount of BSD content
including booths from the BSD Foundation and  the FreeBSD project.  This
year will also include onsite BSDA exams.

Event:  SCaLE 14x