Session tracking for your event

k.baker at positiveproximity.com k.baker at positiveproximity.com
Mon Dec 21 22:46:54 UTC 2015

Hello,Positive Proximity has a number of new session
tracking options available that I'd like to review with you.New Active
Mobile BLE & long range RFID tracking with full dwell time monitoring and
reporting, free mobile apps, and more... Please contact me directly at
(702) 850-2380 ext. 214 , or shoot me an email an let me know when it might
be a good time to talk.I look forward to speaking with
you.Sincerely,Kevin Baker, VP SalesPositive Proximity,
Inc.Session Tracking Technologieshttp://www.PositiveProximity.com(702)
850-2380 ext. 214