Services

Vinay infoicon.services4u at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 11:27:50 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am Parul Sachdeva,

We are an Indian based Website Design & Development with PHP Development and
Mobile Application Development and  offer services at modest rate.

We have a dedicated team of 55 professional designers and developers with
over 8 years of experience and we thrive on the idea that design makes a
difference.

Our services at a glance: -

1.  Website development (Custom Website Development, PHP, Java, .Net
Development, Ajax Programming, etc.)

2.  Website designing (Logo Design, HTML designing, corporate website
design, PSD to XHTML/HTML, etc.)

3.  Open source customization/ CMS (Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, etc)

4.  Ecommerce website development (Magento, OS Commerce, Zen Cart
integration etc)

5.  Web Programming Services (PHP MySQL Development, PHP Frameworks,
JavaScript Frameworks etc)

Do let me know if you are willing to discuss a possible
redesigning/redevelopment of your website or designing new website.

If you are interested in our services the please share your valuable
requirements with us so that we can analyze your requirements and provide
you the best solution accordingly.

I'm waiting for your reply.

Kinds Regards,

Parul Sachdeva