Import Statistics and Analytics for Russian, Ukranian and Kazakhstan Markets

Dumitru dumitru at smart-inform.com
Mon Dec 14 10:44:55 UTC 2015

To attn. of Export Department,
Do you sell or are you interested in selling to Russia, Ukraine or Kazakhstan? Do you want to be ahead of your competition in terms of knowledge of market and statistical data?

We can provide import/export statistical data, both current (Including Q3) and historical (starting from year 2011 to present) in order to give you a full overview of:
- transactions
- prices
- invoice values
- importer/exporter names, addresses, countries of origin of goods
- quantities in tonnes and kgs
- price per kg
- description of goods
and other relevant information.

Apart from raw data, we can help you analyze the information and provide rankings by importers, volumes, prices, buying trend analysis and general analytics.

Contact us for more details and a demo report.

Respectfully,
Dumitru Sirbu