Quick Turn PCB Prototyping

Jackie eagledriverpcb09 at 163.com
Fri Dec 11 07:59:48 UTC 2015

Glad to contact you. I am jackie, overseas sales of PCB factory in china. Specialized in PCB for more than 8 years .

Main production:

1. Capabilities: 1-24 layers Rigid, Flex, Rigid-flex, Aluminum pcb, High Tg, ,High-frequency , Impedance control, Buried-blind vias holes, HDI, Metal based, Thick copper, Mix-material etc…

2. Material: FR4, Polyimide, Bergquist, Rogers, Arlon, Isola, Taconic, Nelco, Halogen free laminate etc…

3.Quick turn lead times: 24-72 hours delivery available for 1-6 layers pcb.

Low pirce and high-quality are the advantages of our factory. we will be your honest and best supplier in china.

Kind regards,

Jackie

EAGLE DRIVER  ELECTRONIC LIMITED

Overseas Department

•Cellphone:+8613428962771   +13922970675

• Tel:+8675523703611

• Fax:+8675523703611

•Skype:eagledriverpcb

• Web: www.eagledriverpcb.com