Can we talk YouTube placements?

Nadim nadimc+TB2 at contentblvd.com
Tue Aug 25 05:10:16 UTC 2015

Hello,

I emailed recently, and I don't want to bug you, but the beta program for our YouTube product placement platform is ending soon, and I wanted to be sure you had a chance to try it, no cost.

Content BLVD's marketplace makes it quick and easy for technology brands to have their products featured on dozens --even hundreds-- of YouTube channels. It's as simple as listing your product, then entertaining offers from YouTubers who want to try it and use it in a video. YouTubers love the program so much, we already have over 3,500 in our marketplace, reaching a total subscriber base of more than 72 million viewers!

And because these aren't paid placements (you just have to send them product), we've taken a lot of the time, expense and hassle out of the whole process. Just a few weeks ago we launched a campaign with Urban Decay that had a reach of 2 million viewers. We’re currently working with many more brands, like GoPro and Fitbit, and we're bringing on new brands every week.

To prove to you how easy we made it to get exposure on YouTube, we'd like you to list a product in our marketplace for free. YouTubers are notified of your listing, and can offer to share your product with their audience. If you like some of the offers, you send them products. It's as simple as that.

Click here to get started right away:

https://app.contentblvd.com/#/add-product-listing?utm_source=mt&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Talk&utm_campaign=TB2-F1&email=freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org&kmi=freebsd-doc%40FreeBSD.org

There are over 3,500 YouTube creators waiting for you...

Cheers,

Nadim Chammas
Content BLVD
This email was sent to freebsd-doc at FreeBSD.org (mailto:freebsd-doc at FreeBSD.org)