How can I contact doceng@?

Warren Block wblock at wonkity.com
Sat Aug 1 18:51:55 UTC 2015

On Sat, 1 Aug 2015, Hoyoung Kim wrote:

> Hello :)
>
> I'm trying to launch FreeBSD Korean Documentation Project.
> I sent a mail to doceng at FreeBSD.org, after carefully read following instruction:
>
> https://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/fdp-primer/translations.html#idp60865872
>
> However, I couldn't receive any reply from FreeBSD Documentation Engineering Team.
> What should I do to contact them?

Your message was seen, it's just difficult to answer right now.  Our
existing translation system is not meeting our needs, and we are working
on a new system.  There is no projected date, although I had hoped to
start tests by now.

So we are (or at least I am) reluctant to encourage people to start
translating using the old unpleasant system.  But we also do not want to
turn people away from offering their help.

There were a couple of other things that diverted me over the last
couple of weeks, but now I'm back to working on the new translation
system.  When it is ready for testing, it will be announced on the
freebsd-translators mailing list.  In the meantime, if you would still
like to start translating with the existing system, we can talk about
that.

Thanks!