Social Media & Promotion design - Socialobster.com

Abi Paily abey.webworks2 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 05:28:46 UTC 2014

Hello,

My name is Abey KP. I am an associate with Socialobster www.socialobster.com

At Socialobster we work on web design, animated video production, content development, SEO and social media promotions.
Our web design prices start from $375,(Content writing and development at $30/ page additional optional.)  Videos are $350,  internet promotions are $250.Various samples of our past work are located in portfolio page here http://www.socialobster.com/new/?page_id=217
Complete pricing list is available here on the checkut page http://socialobster.com/Checkout.php

We also develop custom database application on demand. for example a demo of a simple staff logging application is here www.socialobster.com/hrm
An appealing website, animated videos and brand recognition on the web goes a long way in attracting more visitors, who take the time to view the products and servies and are more likely to share it with their friends .
Websites with an appealing look and an explanatory video are also more likely to retain visitors for a longer time and have a 30% more chance of converting a prospect to a completed sale.

You can reach me via phone +1-225-522-4034, email abey at socialobster.com or Skype (abey.webworks) between 9AM-2PM EST(US) to discuss more or for clarifications.

--

Best Regards & Have a great day,

Abey KP
abey.webworks at gmail.com
abi at socialobster.com
http://www.socialobster.com
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/abhishek-paily/13/494/83a

331 N. Saunders Avenue,Philadelphia -PA 19104 USA