Nuclear Attack On Houston And Dallas May Be Near!

Important Warning nuclearwarning at hushmail.com
Fri Sep 5 16:18:34 UTC 2014

   Many prophets have received warnings over the years of a nuclear attack
   on America soil.  The two dreams herein are quite alarming to me as I
   am a witness to God having sent prophet Linda Newkirk to speak
   His judgements over Dallas and Houston several years ago. Linda was
   told to place wreaths at both cities and speak pronouncements from the
   Lord about the coming destruction of both cities. Linda was also sent
   to Atlanta and Oklahoma to speak judgments over those cities as well.

   The following warning by a man who also saw 911 before it happened was
   posted a couple of days ago. Please send this man's warning to anyone
   you know who lives in Texas. It is not a matter of if this is going to
   happen, but more a matter of when it will happen. America is filled
   with sin and people will not repent.

   Dream Of Nuclear Attack On Houston And Dallas August 30th, 2014

   Hello Steve, I had a dream last night, it's the same dream that I had
   sometime last year. I wrote to you about that dream. You posted it. I
   cannot find it, but the same dream came to me last night. In this dream
   I was standing on Interstate 45 between Dallas TX and Houston TX. I
   could see both outlines of the cities from where I stood. In reality
   you cannot do that they are too far apart. But in this dream I can see
   them both.

   I see that it is the middle of the day and I can see that people are
   moving around without a care, like it is the middle of the week day,
   not a weekend. I then see that in my dream I keep thinking it is a star
   falling from the sky, very bright and lighting up the whole sky as it
   is falling. First the city of Houston is lit up and I can see the star
   falling from the sky, very bright and lighting up the whole sky as it
   is falling.

   First the city of Houston is lit up and I can see the star coming down.
   Then I hear a loud boom noise from behind and I turn to see Dallas
   being hit first with another star. I see Dallas burn. All I see
   afterwards is that everything is burned completely. Even the trees are
   all gone. No buildings are left standing. There is rubble evrywhere.
   Very few people are left. Just handfuls, I can see them standing in
   little huddles looking around and crying and disoriented. I wish I
   could help them, but they cannot see me. I then turn around to look at
   Houston and the same thing happens to Houston. It is completely gone.
   Not a single soul made it out alive. It is completely gone. Nothing is
   left. Nothing! A crater is left and it becomes filled with water.

   I then begin to stand and cry and I asked why do these stars fall here.
   Then immediately there is a man standing next to me. I have seen him
   before in my dreams. I do not know him in real life. He tells me the
   same thing he told me last time I had this dream. He said "these are
   not stars, these are missiles made by men to destroy people and kill" I
   then cry out why? He then says to me "these men are evil and they have
   been planning these things a long time" I then turn around and begin to
   walk and he walks with me and that is when I wake up.

   These dreams are so real to me, they disturb me and keep me thinking. I
   have decided to take a job offer due to these dreams. I will be working
   in San Antonio for a year away from both Dallas and Houston. The last
   time I had similar dreams was back in 1999. They were about tall
   buildings. I had never been to New York, so I didn't know what I was
   looking at. But when it happened I came to understand what I had been
   seeing. Praying for you and yours. May God Bless you and the work that
   you are doing.... L.

   Please visit revelation12.ca  to read some very sobering warnings about
   what is at our door. Also read the Obama prophecies at the site as
   well. There is a lot of background information about him and his plans
   for Christians.  Barack Obama has been purging the US Military of all
   patriots, especially those involved in Nuclear Control and Command. He
   is also in the process of removing 6000 officers from the Navy. Make no
   mistake about it, he will be involved in the stand down of the US
   Military when the Russians and Chinese attack.

   Mark Brander

   Update... a second confirmation of what is coming to Houston was
   posted in the comment section on a post of this man's warning.

   Re: Terrifying Dream Of Houston And Dallas Being Nuked!

   I had similar dreams years ago. Houston was completely devastated and
   water completely covered it up (not once, but twice. The first wave had
   debris of destruction and reached past Austin but not quite to Dallas.
   Second wave reached the Southern-most part of Dallas and the hills
   around Lake Ray Hubbard to the east lost their houses to the lake with
   a massive mud slide. After that Dallas was engulfed with fire. The
   location of the blast was a triangular shaped tall building in
   downtown. Everything was burnt-up. However, survivors came out of the
   rubble disoriented and crying but a few rose up with determination and
   strong faith - an unexpected blessing.