Professional Manufacture Laptop AC Adapter

sales06 at laptoppartsupply.com sales06 at laptoppartsupply.com
Tue Sep 2 13:35:16 UTC 2014

Hi dear Friend,

We have the pleasure of contacting with you today.

We're a leading manufacturer of all kinds of laptop adapters, concluding Unniversal AC/Car adapter, Tablet adapter, Wall Mount adapter, Mini adapter, Original adapter and more, as well as laptop batteries and Ipone accessories. All these account more than 1000 models with more than 1 year warranty and no MOQ.

Should you have any questions or inquires, please do not hesitate to let me know.

We would be thankful to cooperate with you.

Thanks and Best Regards!

Batty(sales manager)

Shenzhen Hunda Technology Co.,limited

HK Flying International Co.,Limited

E-mail:sales04 at hundapower.com; Skype:fyadapter  ICQ:612623446

Website: http://www.fy-adapter.com; http://www.hundapower.com; http://hongdashun.en.alibaba.com/

Address:2/F,A Building, No.218-3,Henan New Village South Rich Community,Guanlan New Dist of Longhua,Shenzhen,China 518000