Boost your website traffic

Andy Hodge andy.hodge at pcltechnology.com
Wed Oct 8 10:57:01 UTC 2014

Hi Sir /Madam,

I was going through your website and I found it impressive!!! However,when I
search for your business keywords I see your competitors ranked on 1st page
whereas I am unable to see your website anywhere on the 1st page of Google.

You being not ranked there on top, you are missing out on all those easy
prospects who have been searching for your products/services aggressively.

Don't you think you should rank on 1st page of Google so as your prospects
can easily land on your website, put an enquiry and you can contact them for
business?

Please check our standard packages listed as below:

SERVICE PLANS

Starter

Basic

Standard

Classic

Premium

KEYWORDS

10

15

20

30

40

TOTAL COST

Quarterly

Half-yearly

Yearly

Quarterly

Half-yearly

Yearly

Quarterly

Half-yearly

Yearly

Quarterly

Half-yearly

Yearly

Quarterly

Half-yearly

Yearly

$550

$1,000

$1,800

$700

$1,250

$2,250

$850

$1,500

$2,700

$1,200

$2,000

$3,600

$1,400

$2,500

$4,500

Our Steps and the Activities to Rank You 1st Page on Google!

 1. Keywords Research

 2. Competition Analysis

 3. Optimized Content Creation

 4. Keywords Optimization

 5. Back Link Creation/Link Building

 6. Submission to Search Engines and Directories

 7. Submission to Article Directories

We are a team of 750+ professionals which includes 530 full time SEO
experts. We are proud to inform you that our team handled 2,000+ SEO
projects.

Please let me know if you have further questions about the same.

Contact us for the best quote for your website & we'll place your website on
1st page Google ranking for targeted keywords.

Thanks& Regard

Business Development Manager

Andy Hodge

PCL Technology

Contact No :- +61-1800 015 944

Website :- www.pcltechnology.com

Note: - Though this is not an automated email, we keep on sending out these
emails to all those people whom we find eligible of using our services. To
unsubscribe from future mails (i.e., to ensure that we do not contact you
again for this matter), please send a blank mail to it with NO as Subject.