[RFC] Moving troff only documentation to the doc repository

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Sun Nov 23 20:46:57 UTC 2014

--------
In message <AD7BF4D8-895F-420F-B42A-8AD1FAE4A5DA at FreeBSD.org>, Remko Lodder wri
tes:

>How about doc-history, or something where we can archive documentation
>that has high historic value?

It's about time the FreeBSD project starts to think about history
preservation in general, but I'm not sure how one goes about doing
that in an Open Source Project.

Do we have any volunteers at Computer History Museum in our ranks ?