docs/189216: [patch] add a handbook section on hosting VMs with bhyve

Mark Linimon linimon at lonesome.com
Fri May 2 03:00:03 UTC 2014

The following reply was made to PR docs/189216; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Mark Linimon <linimon at lonesome.com>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: docs/189216: [patch] add a handbook section on hosting VMs with
 bhyve
Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 21:53:58 -0500

 ----- Forwarded message from Allan Jude <freebsd at allanjude.com> -----

 >  <!--
 >    Note:  There is no working/end-user ready Xen support for FreeBSD as of 07-2010.
 >           Hide all information regarding Xen under FreeBSD.

 There is also a section for this about booting OpenBSD, however it is
 currently only possible using the 'flashrd' versions of OpenBSD, because
 bhyve cannot boot the OpenBSD ramdisk image.

 I hope to finish that section at some point and add it.

 --
 Allan Jude

 ----- End forwarded message -----