first page on Google...

Kajal Jain annulinkservice at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 09:27:25 UTC 2014

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

My name is Kajal Jain and working with a reputed leading Search Engine
Optimization Company in India having the experience of getting our
customer's websites top in Google and producing high revenue with top page
rank.

I was searching related to your business on Google and saw your website is
not on first page on Google for most of the relevant and user oriented
keywords pertaining to your domain so I was wondering

If you would be interested in getting very Affordable Search engine
optimization done for your website.

You Can contact me with

1) Keyword to rank in google
2) Website URL

With in 24 Hours we will contact with Quotation & Time Frame to bring your
keyword to front page and Let me know your phone number & skype if you want
to discuss more

I look forward to your positive response.

Regards,

Kajal Jain