HEADS UP: doc/ slush for 9.3R begins

Marc Fonvieille blackend at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jun 24 07:02:49 UTC 2014

On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 01:51:09PM +0200, Marc Fonvieille wrote:
> Hello,
>
> As announced, the doc tree is now in a slush.  Please postpone all
> non-essential changes until after the doc tree is tagged (currently
> scheduled for 23 June, 2014).
>
> Please note that the slush does not apply to <lang>/htdocs documents.
>
> While this is not a real freeze, if you need to commit a relatively
> large change to fix or improve our documentation for 9.3-RELEASE,
> please put a note for translators onto your commit log.

The doc tree has been tagged for 9.3-RELEASE.  If you noticed a problem
or have a change which must be included in the release, please let me
know.

You can consider the doc tree is open for commits now, but any sweeping
changes should be postponed until after the release day.

Thank you for your cooperation and keep up the good work!

--
Marc